Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Anyone debunked supposed UFO/alien "implants"?

Tags: ufos, aliens, to do [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Paranormal | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 19, 2011 - 10:31
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

I've got a guy arguing about my Whitley Strieber blogs saying that an "implant" Strieber supposedly received proves his story correct.

There's obvious logic problems with that position, but I wondered if anyone had ever looked at anything regarding these "implants" themselves. Certainly nothing about them has gotten into peer-reviewed science, but I'm wondering if there's a debunking out there about them.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jun 19, 2011 - 11:12
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jun 19, 2011 - 11:48
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Thanks!

I love this board, it really is a wealth of debunking data!

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 19, 2011 - 12:28
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

When I was on that cranky ufo forum omni, matt and me went over to question, I made a big post debunking roger leirs claims, I spent about 5 hours typing it from all the points and research I had done for weeks on it. The owner deleted it :(

Shame cos it was good, that will teach me to save my posts haha.

Needless to say there is no scientific evidence that proves it, there are only claims that dont stand up to technical scrutiny.

You can check this thread out that i started though:

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14976

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
alexastormPosted: Jun 19, 2011 - 15:56
(0)

Hybrid

Level: 2

I fail to see how anyone can consider a wothless chunk of metal as proof of anything. Wouldn't you expect an implant of any sort to actually do something? Otherwise what's the point?
Pulling a ball bearing out of your nose only proves that you're stupid enough to get one up there in the first place.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jun 19, 2011 - 19:39
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

They're all different.

Glass looking ones, metallic looking ones, fibrous looking ones etc ...

Most of them come without any magical claims, but some of them claim they move when they try to touch them, or change position when they tell people about them, or emit magnetic/radio waves, or they contain isotopic structures of comet like metal [outerspace stuff].

To be quite literal about it the people who claim to have them are usually bonkers from my experience and I have actually spent time talking with people who claim to have them, so I am not just slighting them with no encounters.

Noone [neither the pseudoscientists who are the vanguard of ufology nor the abductees] has proven a thing about these objects they pulled out of them being corellated to aliens or to ufos, or that they come from space or another planet. So we are left with some really bonkers claims about mediocre objects.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]