Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - NASA 'Truth about Nibiru' video taken over by cranks

Tags: Nibiru, NASA [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Paranormal | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 22, 2011 - 06:28
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TIy-t48uU0

Several people at 2012hoax are posting comments on this video, and a guy known as 'sangstar1' is extremely butthurt about it about trying to report all their accounts, flagging all the comments, etc.. Also, every single rational comment has managed to get flagged as spam. I think we have a grade A case of conspiradroids doing what they do best...just whining when they get challenged and engaging in censorship, and also throwing around the typical tropes and special pleading.

Sangstar1's channel is also full of lol. The woo-woo is quite strong in him. And paranoid as all hell, as he's throwing conspiracy charges around at the other commenters.

2012hoax thread about it: http://www.2012hoax.org/forum/t-413902/the-truth-about-nibiru-people-hit-by-spam
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Nov 22, 2011 - 11:08
(3)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original
@sangstar1 I'm sending the black helicopters to your house right now.

pl3bian 3 hours ago
Classic!
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Nov 22, 2011 - 13:40
(2)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original
I don't know who he is, but this pl3bian guy sounds like a real stud.
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Nov 22, 2011 - 20:57
(0)

This apple is your CT. Princess Luna represents logic.

Level: 1
CS Original
It quite amazing people still believe in Nibiru, of all things relating to doomsday conspiracy stories. No surprise about the butt-hurts though. They'll act as they will.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 23, 2011 - 00:18
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
http://www.youtube.com/user/Paxeon

This guy's joined the comment debate. I think he might be more batshit than Sangstar1.
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 23, 2011 - 02:52
(1)

Level: 0
To all who KNOW that Nibiru exists, be VERY AWARE that, as strange as it may sound, there are many out there who are actually reptilians in disguise who argue the existence of Nibiru and intentionally debunk it, to deceive you. Just as many have entertained 'angels' unawares, there are many demons in disguise as well. These are the 'Gin' I speak of at Dr. McQuate's Inner Circle and they are vile beings with lying tongues who follow their 'Talmud' that states it is their DUTY to deceive you.

Paxeon 11 hours ago

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 23, 2011 - 09:24
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
I've posted my first ever youtube comment.

"@coke49e Because there are a few posters here who I shall not name who do not like to see others challenging their deeply held beliefs. But compare the comments that are and are not censored and guess who employs censorship as their preferred debate tactic. And what it says about them.

WolfBird324 13 minutes ago"

Wonder how long before it gets flagged as spam.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 23, 2011 - 10:58
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
wow paxeon is really crazy.
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 23, 2011 - 11:51
(1)

CS Original
The worst things about this kind of bullshit is the disrespect for the beauty of the universe and the scientists that spent their lives studying it to give even more beauty to it in its explanations.

You get cranks coming along with little understanding or knowledge and they trample all over decades of study and efforts made by people, by making things up that completely go against the current and known explanations of the universe/solar system we live in.

Then the other thing that is despicable is how much glee and enjoyment they get from spreading such disturbingly malicious untruths that could if taken seriously cause a panic and all manner of secondary problems if people acted on them. They appear to get satisfaction out of scaring people and professing death for everyone.

In short these people are a moronic death wish cult.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Nov 23, 2011 - 12:34
(3)

I don't deal well with shrillers

CS Original
Wow... these people really are into censorship when they come across something that they disagree with, don't they.

I see this on all conspiracy theory videos and also I must be blocked on VC's comments page because none of my comments get through.

For people who cry about how their so-called "rights to free speech are being taken away," they sure as hell don't have a problem shutting up people that don't agree with them.
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 23, 2011 - 14:26
(0)

Quote from Elm Nehmara Grand Rapids

Wow... these people really are into censorship when they come across something that they disagree with, don't they.

I see this on all conspiracy theory videos and also I must be blocked on VC's comments page because none of my comments get through.

For people who cry about how their so-called "rights to free speech are being taken away," they sure as hell don't have a problem shutting up people that don't agree with them.

yea that's how I got blocked from a conspiracy theorists youtube channel. I was commenting on how he was wrong in his videos, then he got anal about it and blocked me.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 26, 2011 - 18:23
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
Quote from Elm Nehmara Grand Rapids

No kidding. It's quite sad, especially if you try to point out to them they hypocritical they are.

Anyway, it seems the cranks commenting on this video have given up. Most of the rational comments remain censored, though.
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
PathfinderPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 01:04
(0)

This apple is your CT. Princess Luna represents logic.

CS Original
But they MUST censor! They know the truth! Anything else is purposeful mistruths!
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 22:45
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
I spoke too soon. A new idiot has chimed in on the comments!

http://www.youtube.com/user/chickadillydee

Big into chemtrails, it seems. Some choice comments on the video...

"@astrophysics03 well it is not blocking obscuring....covered in a haze...they started early this morning applying the chemicals...upstate ny we have white haze...vertical and horizontal artificial cloud cover..i deplore the term conspiracy this word is used to evoke fear..our solar system is moving into an area of space that is like a cloud..it may be the oort cloud..none the less...david morrison is right..there is nothing to fear...there is a large body object and nasa admits to it

chickadillydee 10 hours ago"

"now let me restate this ...the chemical applications to the skies are connected to something that is accruing in space...what is the question...not that it is happening...a conspiracy is not visible that word evokes fear..also weather modification is well documented...the chemical canister is called a cloud flare..there is a large body out there on the edge of our solar system ..it will not hit us..this is connected...

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 27, 2011 - 22:51
(1)

@WolfBird
"@astrophysics03 well it is not blocking obscuring....covered in a haze...they started early this morning applying the chemicals...upstate ny we have white haze...vertical and horizontal artificial cloud cover..i deplore the term conspiracy this word is used to evoke fear..our solar system is moving into an area of space that is like a cloud..it may be the oort cloud..none the less...david morrison is right..there is nothing to fear...there is a large body object and nasa admits to it

"now let me restate this ...the chemical applications to the skies are connected to something that is accruing in space...what is the question...not that it is happening...a conspiracy is not visible that word evokes fear..also weather modification is well documented...the chemical canister is called a cloud flare..there is a large body out there on the edge of our solar system ..it will not hit us..this is connected...

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 12:36
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
Chickadillydee has deleted all his comments and cut and run. But not to worry...now this guy (http://www.youtube.com/user/Dantesonofsparda1987 ) has added his two cents worth!

"iceland sun rises 2 days too early.. can we count that a difference in the orbit

Dantesonofsparda1987 8 hours ago"

"@3WMElliott ok greenland.. iceland... either way it makes your first part of the reply kinda.... stupid... and if that the theory you are going with.... all i can say is..... ok...

Dantesonofsparda1987 7 hours ago"

I now also have both the top rated comments.
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 21:04
(0)

CS Original
Yeah it seems as though as one nut goes away another pops up. It really is like playing whack-a-mole with these people.

I'd contribute but don't know much about the whole Nibiru/2012 thing.
#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 21:26
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
I'm not even really debunking anything. I'm just asking them to provide evidence.
#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Elm Nehmara Grand RapidsPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 22:51
(2)

CS Original
Quote from Wolf Bird

I'm not even really debunking anything. I'm just asking them to provide evidence.

Which they won't of course and instead deflect with the "do your research!" and "wake up!" catch phrases.

Is anyone really that stupid to know that if a giant FUCKING planet was coming our way that we wouldn't notice it?
#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 28, 2011 - 23:01
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
It's invisible/only visible to infrared telescopes/hiding behind the sun.

Or something else equally retarded.
#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
emcadaPosted: Nov 29, 2011 - 00:08
(0)

Quote from Wolf Bird

It's invisible/only visible to infrared telescopes/hiding behind the sun.

Or something else equally retarded.

makes sense
#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 29, 2011 - 11:26
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
"if you think this dude would actually think twice about lying to you.. no prob.. but don't you actually find it weird that this one nasa scientist is going to all this to tell us nothing is going on.. while many other nasa scientist say the excact oposite... really.. you are not even gonna ask one question about that... i don't know what's going on... and not ashamed to say but i what i do know is that this dude can't be trusted and that peeps should ask more questions.. i'm out

Dantesonofsparda1987 1 hour ago"

LOL. He's been asked to name one NASA scientist who says something will happen in 2012 that is out of the ordinary...I guess if there are many scientists, it shouldn't be too hard for him, right?

I'm sure he'll duck the challenge.
#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Nov 29, 2011 - 11:39
(1)

CS Original
What is so weird about a scientist speaking out against people being unscientific and talking shit that scares the life out of people?

Obviously this person posting above is a clueless fucking idiot.
#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Nov 29, 2011 - 11:47
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original
What's even more amazing to me is how people put so much faith in archaic calendars (which they don't even understand properly) over the discoveries and knowledge of modern science.
#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]