Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Ouija Boards?

Tags: Ouija Boards, Ouija Board, null [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Paranormal | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 12:49
(0)

Level: 0
now, I never really believed any of this stuff about ouija boards and actually being able to call upon "spirits" or whatever. But really this is weird stuff. I'm not Christian or anything, I'm Sikh, and I'm pretty sure we don't deny that some sorts of magic may exist, but we aren't supposed to practice or worry about them, because they aren't of importance to us. Despite being moderate religious, I try to find a scientific or rational explanation to anything, Ouija board stories worry me though, alot.

a couple stories from people who have supposedly used these things:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100927190103AALcI9c
http://www.wirenot.net/X/Stories/Channeling/Channel_00-C/atrueouijaboardstory.shtml
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100505134216AAB97Zt

http://www.relativelyinteresting.com/do-ouija-boards-really-work-spoiler-alert-they-dont/ (this article tries to debunk them, but reading the comments I've noticed some people who have posted their stories about using them)

I know Yahoo Answers isn't exactly the most credible website or either of the other websites I've posted. But really, I don't know where else I can find these kinds of stories. I hope these stories are not true like the people telling them make it out to be, but being me, I can't help myself, feeling scared

thoughts on Ouija boards and these so called stories?
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 12:54
(0)

oh I forgot, there's this too: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080731015447AAwu2Qg
again from Yahoo Answers, sorry.
that one also talks about NDE's, now I know that's supposed to be cause by lack of oxygen in your brain, but minuswell discuss this one too?

after looking through each of these links I don't know what to think and I'm alittle scared too
#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 14:08
(1)

particularly the Ouija board stuff is scaring me, I don't understand if it's fake why are there all these stories about people who have used them and these things happen to them? it's so weird! I see alot of these comments on Youtube too, pretty much every single one of them is a Christian going on about Ouija boards and how they're "evil" and "of the devil" etc, etc... some people even put their stories on youtube, either video or comments. stories similar to the stories found in the links I posted.
Try to argue with these people and they'll just say stuff like "well you've never experienced it, how would you know it isn't real?" and "I've used these before and trust me they do work, you wouldn't know". I just don't know what to think anymore :( help...
#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 17:04
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original
I'm religious, I worship the goddess of feces called Cloacina.
#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 17:44
(0)

For a good idea about how Ouija boards work might I suggest watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eM-O9GHFWs
#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 18:15
(0)

Thanks for the link. but what about when someone says that they didnt even move the board, meaning they weren't near enough to the board to move it yet it was still moving? And some of these stories get really creepy like things flying around, lights flickering, phone ringing and a friend commiting suicide days after or going into a state of depression. Or stories where everyone in the room starts laughing hysterically or hearing loud noises im the room. That's what scares me and i honestly don't know how to debunk that
#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 19:05
(0)

Quote from Newbie

Thanks for the link. but what about when someone says that they didnt even move the board, meaning they weren't near enough to the board to move it yet it was still moving? And some of these stories get really creepy like things flying around, lights flickering, phone ringing and a friend commiting suicide days after or going into a state of depression. Or stories where everyone in the room starts laughing hysterically or hearing loud noises im the room. That's what scares me and i honestly don't know how to debunk that

For the pointer moving around and stuff flying around, most likely those stories are just made up to scare people. Unless they can provide proof that actually happened, I would advise not to believe in that stuff.

Lights flickering could be the result of a power surge, a storm... it can be multiple things, but nothing paranormal.

The phone ringing means nothing. Most people call at night, when most people would play with the Oujia board in the first place.

Laughing hysterically is more likely the result of mass hysteria, most likely the result in believing in the Oujia board and the paranormal to much.

Loud noises is most likely the result of a house settling, hot water pipes expanding and contracting, other things in the house expanding and contracting... there is a lot of stuff that can cause loud noises in a house.

As for a person committing suicide a few days after playing with a Ouija board, well, if person is pretty gullible, or may have mental issues that no one knew about, they might believe they have release some sort of demon or done something very wrong as a result of playing with the Ouija board, and that might result in that person going into a serious state of depression, which can result in them feeling like they must commit suicide.
#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 19:47
(0)

"For the pointer moving around and stuff flying around, most likely those stories are just made up to scare people. Unless they can provide proof that actually happened, I would advise not to believe in that stuff."

I try not to, but part of me just can't help but believe it and get scared/paranoid about it. Especially when they say they weren't moving the board with their hands and they weren't close enough to be touching the board...

"Lights flickering could be the result of a power surge, a storm... it can be multiple things, but nothing paranormal. "

"The phone ringing means nothing. Most people call at night, when most people would play with the Oujia board in the first place."

Yeah, I guess so, it's still alittle odd that it happens at that time though, at the same time you're finishing up with or using the board.

"Laughing hysterically is more likely the result of mass hysteria, most likely the result in believing in the Oujia board and the paranormal to much."

"Loud noises is most likely the result of a house settling, hot water pipes expanding and contracting, other things in the house expanding and contracting... there is a lot of stuff that can cause loud noises in a house."

yeah i hope it's just mass hysteria. As for the loud noises one, I just don't know, because according to these stories these noises and events happen right after they're finished one thing with the board (ex. one story mentioned a dog they've never seen in a while appearing there and barking very loudly, or hearing many screams from somewhere in the house...) or when they say they see certain people, whether they know who those people are or not, I don't know if it's just a hallucination but that too just scares me because it's happening while they're using the board or after they're finished with it.

"As for a person committing suicide a few days after playing with a Ouija board, well, if person is pretty gullible, or may have mental issues that no one knew about, they might believe they have release some sort of demon or done something very wrong as a result of playing with the Ouija board, and that might result in that person going into a serious state of depression, which can result in them feeling like they must commit suicide."

I guess, what I don't get though is the board supposedly tells them how they will die or in how long, then it ends up being exactly like that. Or in one story, where numbers 2 and 6 popped up. and the person telling his "experience" says he ended up being very sick 2 days later and taking 6 days in the hospital to recover.

Exorcisms also are abit similar to these stories. The person who's supposedly "demon-possessed" speaking in different languages or in a different voice, being stronger than usual and able to withstand say, 6 men holding you down. body bending in abnormal ways or ways your body wouldn't normally bend in, some people even claim that they've seen the person levitating.

scary stuff :/, I try not to automatically label stuff like this as "demon possession" or the whole spirit contact with Ouija boards thing as real, but the stories for both the Ouija boards and Exorcisms are just so scary and I don't know how so many people who are all saying these things could all be lying or just imagining things. I dunno I have a tendency to worry about these things, I try to tell myself not to believe it unless I see real proff but I'm quick to take people's word for this stuff. And I honestly can't debunk all the weird things I've pointed out :/
#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 20:58
(0)

The most likely reason people posts such, other then for attention seeking purposes, is that many of these stories are being posted by devout Christians as a way to discourage young people from using the Ouija board, because it's viewed as a tool of witchcraft, and thus a gateway device into witchcraft and Satanism.

The thing about so many people claiming these, the thing is you can create more then one ID on Yahoo or any site that offers free email service. It's not impossible, and in fact likely that only a few people are actually posting stuff like that on these sites.
#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 21:11
(0)

"The most likely reason people posts such, other then for attention seeking purposes, is that many of these stories are being posted by devout Christians as a way to discourage young people from using the Ouija board, because it's viewed as a tool of witchcraft, and thus a gateway device into witchcraft and Satanism.

The thing about so many people claiming these, the thing is you can create more then one ID on Yahoo or any site that offers free email service. It's not impossible, and in fact likely that only a few people are actually posting stuff like that on these sites."

yeah I guess you're right, devout Christians tend to spread certain lies to scare people into believing the same thing as them, especially kids who are the most vulnerable. I have such a tendency to believe them right away though, these stories on Ouija boards and exorcisms, I never consider that it may just be a lie to scare people, I don't like labeling everybody as liars :| and there stories sound so sincere even though they probably/hopefully aren't. Maybe it's just because I know I would only tell the truth when it comes to stories about anything, I guess I automatically assume that everyone else is the same way. The stories are most of the time something like "me and a couple friends" or "me and my mom/dad/aunt etc...", "me and my sisters/brothers", and I assume that they're being truthful and sincere when I hear these things, though that may not be the case, I always tend to think it is

And being a Sikh, I can't help but believe that there are some supernatural forces in the world (ex. God), and I'm pretty sure we acknowledge that certain types of magic may exist, but we aren't allowed to practice it and we are advised not to fear it. Although I do have a bad history with Christianity so I'm way too quick to take the word of anyone on the Internet literally, especially when it comes to stuff like this...
#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 21:28
(0)

Not all Christians will do this mind you, but there are a few who do feel obligated to do so.

Another reason why some people post such sensational claims is that they are the modern, internet equivalent of a ghost story. It's meant to sound real, but it's completely fictional and meant for entertainment value in the form of scaring people.
#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 21:33
(0)

I guess so, like I said it maybe just because I know I would only tell the truth when it comes to stories about anything, I automatically assume that everyone else is the same way. The stories most of the time start with something like "me and a couple friends" or "me and my mom/dad/aunt etc...", "me and my sisters/brothers", and I assume that they're being truthful and sincere when I hear these things, though that may not be the case, they may just be lying purposefully to scare people either for fun or to persuade them to convert to their religion or maybe few of them were deluded/paranoid and are exaggerating or posting false stuff that they actually believe. The problem with me is I never consider these arguments to the contrary, I'm a paranoid kid when it comes to paranormal stuff and conspiracy theories (well, not all conspiracy theories, but some of the popular ones). It might be OCD also contributing to my fear of this stuff but if so I'm not aware of it
#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 21:50
(0)

Quote from Newbie

I guess so, like I said it maybe just because I know I would only tell the truth when it comes to stories about anything, I automatically assume that everyone else is the same way. The stories most of the time start with something like "me and a couple friends" or "me and my mom/dad/aunt etc...", "me and my sisters/brothers", and I assume that they're being truthful and sincere when I hear these things, though that may not be the case, they may just be lying purposefully to scare people either for fun or to persuade them to convert to their religion or maybe few of them were deluded/paranoid and are exaggerating or posting false stuff that they actually believe. The problem with me is I never consider these arguments to the contrary, I'm a paranoid kid when it comes to paranormal stuff and conspiracy theories (well, not all conspiracy theories, but some of the popular ones). It might be OCD also contributing to my fear of this stuff but if so I'm not aware of it

I understand where you are coming from. Back when I was your age, I use to believe in a lot of weird stuff to, and even in conspiracy theories. Mind you, this was in the mid to late 1990's, and I didn't have the internet, didn't even use it until fall of 1999, so I wasn't constantly bombard by such fictional stories, and the ones that I did hear about stuff like the Oujia board was all by word of mouth, and I believed them partially because I did believe in such stuff, and partially because I didn't realize that they were most likely lying and just telling a story to get attention for themselves.
#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 22:00
(0)

^ really? what conspiracy theories did you believe in/fall for? you also believed in the whole Ouija board thing eh? what about exorcism? I'm guessing you probably don't believe any of that now, but how did you get over all those things? notably the whole Ouija board thing (and exorcism if you used to believe that too)
#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 22:27
(0)

Quote from Newbie

^ really? what conspiracy theories did you believe in/fall for? you also believed in the whole Ouija board thing eh? what about exorcism? I'm guessing you probably don't believe any of that now, but how did you get over all those things? notably the whole Ouija board thing (and exorcism if you used to believe that too)

Roswell, Area 51, Pearl Harbor, US government had contact with Aliens, US government is covering up some stuff about the JFK assassination. I believed in that stuff. I never believed in any NWO type of stuff or false flag attacks or anything like that, plus back then it seemed like the only people who talked about NWO stuff were racists and Neo Nazis, and that turned me off...

I never really truly believed in exorcism. Don't know why, I just never did. It might be because back then no one really even talked about exorcism. Just wasn't a big thing back then.

As for getting over the belief in Ouija boards, basically I just lost interest in stuff like ouija boards, and I figured the people using them were most likely moving the pointer around subconsciously, or out right lying, plus no one ever back then claimed they took their hands off and it moved on it's own.
#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 23:33
(0)

Hmm, how would you suggest debunking or arguing the believers who say that the board was moving by itself? and how about the claims of seeing people or ghosts after or while using the board?
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 23:45
(0)

Ask them for proof. A video of the pointer moving on it's own perhaps, and a photo of the ghost.
#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 23:51
(0)

yeah always ask for proof. I just have a tendency to take anything for granted. I try to be skeptic but i always have that tendency to believe anything I'm told. Were you like that? If so how did you combat that tendency or how would you suggest i try to get rid of that tendency?
#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 00:02
(0)

Quote from Newbie

yeah always ask for proof. I just have a tendency to take anything for granted. I try to be skeptic but i always have that tendency to believe anything I'm told. Were you like that? If so how did you combat that tendency or how would you suggest i try to get rid of that tendency?

I was a gullible person myself, but basically over time learned through experience that people will lie.

As for paranormal, I say go to a house that is said to be haunted and try to find some ghosts. I have been inside several houses that were said to be haunted, but I have never seen a ghost. Simple put, conducting a experiment in a controlled environment is the best way to prove or disprove something.
#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 00:17
(0)

Yeah nothing really happens to most. How about people who say that it was haunted and say they have been personally possessed or seen there friends possessed? Mass hysteria or something? Or those who say they can hear voices of somebody (often they say their relative or friend) or saying that they ask the board specific questions like someone's age, and the board ends up being right? Or asking the board how someone will die, and the board says something and it ends up eventually being right? Sorry i know i have tons of questions, but its all part of the process of first disbelieving and then being more skeptic about something
#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 14:00
(0)

this too: http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=1315
and in the comments of this there was also this short story from someone else:

"Ouija boards are real! That is no joke.
i recently bought one with my cousin at toys us and played at my house with out my mother knowing because she does not want it in her house! After she went to bed we took it out and played. We didn't get no response right away. But after a couple of minuets it started to move. My cousin believed that is was my sister moving it but the things it was spelling out could not possible be my sister. I had a girl friend at the time and I had some suspesious that she might not have feelings for me. So I ask it if she was going to break up with me and the board said " yes " and it also spelled out "love wasn't for me" the next day I get a phone call from my ex girl friend saying she wants to break up she don't have the same feelings for me. Also my sister had a great attraction to it when me and my cousin would ask it questions it would go slow but when me and my sister asked it question it would move fast. At one point we talked to a spirit named Russel who said he was not very nice he said he was in our house and that he kisses my lil sis to sleep at night. He also said that my cousin were going to pay for not believeing in the board. My sister also asked it question what was our moms name it the board got angry and flew the planchette right off the board then we never played with it again. And took it back to Toys us for a refund! IT NEVER CAME BACK!"

"this was told to me by my friends mom:

When she was a kid, she got an ouija board. She got bored of it and threw it in the garbage one day. The day after she threw it away, it was back in her closet. She got scared and placed it in the garbage pale which is collected by the garbagemen and watched the bin be emptied into the truck, the next day the ouija board was back in her closet. She lit it on fire and watched it burn. The next day it was back in her closet, unburnt. Her parents always denied ahving anything to do with the ouija board reappearing."

I just can't see how these could just be a lie or just all in the person's imagination, it's so scary...
#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 15:38
(0)

Quote from Newbie

Yeah nothing really happens to most. How about people who say that it was haunted and say they have been personally possessed or seen there friends possessed? Mass hysteria or something? Or those who say they can hear voices of somebody (often they say their relative or friend) or saying that they ask the board specific questions like someone's age, and the board ends up being right? Or asking the board how someone will die, and the board says something and it ends up eventually being right? Sorry i know i have tons of questions, but its all part of the process of first disbelieving and then being more skeptic about something

More likely they or their friends simply believe that they are possessed, or hear voices of someone they know. The rest is most likely done subconsciously, even the the part about how a person dies, because the people using the Oujia board feel deep down inside that is how the person is going to die due to their habits and life style.
#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 15:45
(0)

Quote from Newbie

this too: http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=1315
and in the comments of this there was also this short story from someone else:

"Ouija boards are real! That is no joke.
i recently bought one with my cousin at toys us and played at my house with out my mother knowing because she does not want it in her house! After she went to bed we took it out and played. We didn't get no response right away. But after a couple of minuets it started to move. My cousin believed that is was my sister moving it but the things it was spelling out could not possible be my sister. I had a girl friend at the time and I had some suspesious that she might not have feelings for me. So I ask it if she was going to break up with me and the board said " yes " and it also spelled out "love wasn't for me" the next day I get a phone call from my ex girl friend saying she wants to break up she don't have the same feelings for me. Also my sister had a great attraction to it when me and my cousin would ask it questions it would go slow but when me and my sister asked it question it would move fast. At one point we talked to a spirit named Russel who said he was not very nice he said he was in our house and that he kisses my lil sis to sleep at night. He also said that my cousin were going to pay for not believeing in the board. My sister also asked it question what was our moms name it the board got angry and flew the planchette right off the board then we never played with it again. And took it back to Toys us for a refund! IT NEVER CAME BACK!"

"this was told to me by my friends mom:

When she was a kid, she got an ouija board. She got bored of it and threw it in the garbage one day. The day after she threw it away, it was back in her closet. She got scared and placed it in the garbage pale which is collected by the garbagemen and watched the bin be emptied into the truck, the next day the ouija board was back in her closet. She lit it on fire and watched it burn. The next day it was back in her closet, unburnt. Her parents always denied ahving anything to do with the ouija board reappearing."

I just can't see how these could just be a lie or just all in the person's imagination, it's so scary...

Notice how detailed it is, including the conversation. Can you remember any conversations you've ever had in exact detail like that? I know I can't. This is most likely just a fictional story someone wrote and posted on that website.
#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 15:58
(0)

by conversation you mean the story in that link right? nope and that's what stumped me, the detail of the so-called "conversation". Unfortunately you can't tell if these people are being sincere or if they are just lying about it. and there's so many stories on this stuff all saying that they weren't touching the board and all the weird stuff like things flying around and whatnot. I had bad history with Christianity so I get scared really easily when it comes to this stuff, fake or not
#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 16:19
(0)

Quote from Newbie

by conversation you mean the story in that link right? nope and that's what stumped me, the detail of the so-called "conversation". Unfortunately you can't tell if these people are being sincere or if they are just lying about it. and there's so many stories on this stuff all saying that they weren't touching the board and all the weird stuff like things flying around and whatnot. I had bad history with Christianity so I get scared really easily when it comes to this stuff, fake or not

There is an old saying: If something sounds to good to be true, then it's probably isn't true.

People can get bored and if they have a few hours to waste they will sometimes write down a story like that and post it on the internet.

Oh and by conversation I mean then actual conversation in that story between the author and her friends.
#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 16:52
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
#26 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 20:02
(0)

Ok im watching that now. I know these stories are probably either exagerrated or fictional but for some reason i just can't stop fearing that i might be wrong, especially since some of these stories where they say "they weren't touching the glass or even near enough to move it" or all these weird things they claim is happening while they use the board. Hmm even some of the comments on the video you can check out, people saying stuff like "i know for a fact it's real" or saying "you need to make it a ritual first".

just saw this comment: "These peaple have no idea what they are talking about I have been having paranormal experiences myself.They do not believe in the paranormal.They could have ubset a very powerful demon or other spirit and that spirit could be seaking revenge to prove their existance.They have no idea what powerful force they are messing with.Believe in the paranormal.I have seen shadow ppl that belong to no one!THE PARANORMAL ARE REAL!!!!OUIJA BOARDS DO NOT FAKE!!THESE SCIENTISTS PPL ON THE VIDEO ARE LIARS!!!!!!"

that comment and some others that talk about some spirit named "ZoZo" or whatever moving the board, there were a couple videos of the board supposedly moving the planchette thing by itself (I didn't watch it as I'm fearful enough already, but maybe someone else can observe them?)

Ugh... I can't take this much longer...will i ever be free of my fear of demon related subjects...
#27 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
LockePosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 23:44
(0)

Quote from Newbie

Ok im watching that now. I know these stories are probably either exagerrated or fictional but for some reason i just can't stop fearing that i might be wrong, especially since some of these stories where they say "they weren't touching the glass or even near enough to move it" or all these weird things they claim is happening while they use the board. Hmm even some of the comments on the video you can check out, people saying stuff like "i know for a fact it's real" or saying "you need to make it a ritual first".

just saw this comment: "These peaple have no idea what they are talking about I have been having paranormal experiences myself.They do not believe in the paranormal.They could have ubset a very powerful demon or other spirit and that spirit could be seaking revenge to prove their existance.They have no idea what powerful force they are messing with.Believe in the paranormal.I have seen shadow ppl that belong to no one!THE PARANORMAL ARE REAL!!!!OUIJA BOARDS DO NOT FAKE!!THESE SCIENTISTS PPL ON THE VIDEO ARE LIARS!!!!!!"

that comment and some others that talk about some spirit named "ZoZo" or whatever moving the board, there were a couple videos of the board supposedly moving the planchette thing by itself (I didn't watch it as I'm fearful enough already, but maybe someone else can observe them?)

Ugh... I can't take this much longer...will i ever be free of my fear of demon related subjects...

Even a slight touch of the glass would be enough to move it if someone is pushing on it at the right spot.

As for the other claims, those people are most likely trying to convince themselves that these paranormal things are real by trying to convince others that these things are real. In their minds convincing others that such things are real would help convince themselves that such things are real.

As for the "ZoZo" spirit, some one makes up the name and claims they were visited by this spirit, and others pick up on it and claims that who was visiting them.
#28 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
live and learnPosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 23:56
(0)

so in other words, mental gymnastics in their heads to convince themselves that these are real, when really they're only lying to themselves and others. Oh i hope that's the case, of course there's the part of me that doubts that and still thinks otherwise, but hey, even the most good-hearted and kind people lie sometimes. I've lied before, you guys definitely have at least once, everone lies at some point. Gonna take more time to rid this fear completely, but i guess this is one step closer
#29 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Aug 18, 2012 - 09:38
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original
To be honest with you, I don't give a damn about those dumb comments people make about having to be a ritual, or not touching the glass, or their experiences trump science etc...

Hear say is totally inadmissable as evidence, and I woludn't care if you claimed you had experienced a ouija board and believed it. I would still doubt everything you said and consider you to be either delusional or a liar.

There is nothing to be scared of or to discuss. Especially when there are many techniques that can reproduce anything done on a ouija board through chicanery and simple illusions/trickery.

If you are having a problem convincing yourself, this has nothing to do with the evidence provided that counters ouija boards authenticity, this is entirely down to your inability to differentiate between credible evidence and unsubstantiated claims.

Sorry to be so blunt about this but someone really needs to tell you to quit being easily led by foolishness and trickery.
#30 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]