Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Notorious UFO nutter & CT: Sheldan Nidle.

Tags: to do, people [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Paranormal | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 18:57
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Does anyone know anything substantive about Sheldan Nidle, the whacked-out nutbar who runs the infamous "Planetary Action Organization" (http://www.paoweb.com )? This is the guy who insists we'll be invaded by benevolent aliens from Sirius any day now.

Such as, is that his real name? How did he get into the CT business? (It is a business, he's selling books on alien contact for $20 a pop). All I know is that he won a Pigasus Award for predicting the end of the world in 1996 as a result of the "Photon Belt" nonsense that was hot about that time, but he seems, like Patrick Bellringer (a/k/a Emil Mulhausen), one of those very shadowy CT's who carefully manages what information is known about him.

I've done Google searches but all I come up with are voluminous links to his bullshit sites and people shilling his bullshit sites, and the occasional reference to the Photon Belt stuff.

Just wonder if anyone has debunked this moron or if a debunking of this Sirius stuff exists.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:16
(0)

Brainwashing you for money

Level: 15
CS Original

Sheldan Nidle was born in New York City on Nov. 11, 1946, and grew up in Buffalo, New York.....Sheldan received an M.A. in Political Science from the University at Buffalo in 1968. He also received an M.A. in Southeast Asian Government from Ohio University in 1970 and an M.A. in American Politics and International Public Administration from the University of Southern California, where he also pursued a Ph.D. program (1974-76). In the 1970s, he was Vice-President for Scientific Programming at Syntar Productions,

Those are good places to start to check his authenticity, if his name is not known to those institutes Its not his real name. :D Or he was never there.

Your Galactic Neighbors
Sheldan Nidle
Average Customer Review: 5.0 (1 reviews) Latest Reviews
ISBN 10: 0966579186 / 0-9665791-8-6
ISBN 13: 9780966579185
Publisher: Blue Lodge Pr
Publication Date: 2005
Binding: Softcover

Selamat Ja!: A Guide for Galactic Humans (ISBN: 9780966579154)
Nidle, Sheldan
ISBN 10: 0966579151
ISBN 13: 9780966579154
Bookseller: Better World Books

Selamat Ja!: A Guide for Galactic Humans (ISBN: 0966579151 / 0-9665791-5-1)
Nidle, Sheldan
Bookseller: Bookmaster Books

Selamat Ja!: A Guide to Galactic Humans (ISBN: 0966579151 / 0-9665791-5-1)
Nidle, Sheldan
Bookseller: Kestrel Books

Your First Contact
Sheldan Nidle
Average Customer Review: 5.0 (6 reviews) Latest Reviews
ISBN 10: 0966579127 / 0-9665791-2-7
ISBN 13: 9780966579123
Publisher: Blue Lodge Pr

Also check the background of the publishing companies he uses, these may be self published and therefore could all be his own companies under different trading names, you can then find out about those companies/company/subsiduaries in case it has his name on the director lists.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:24
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I assume he lives in El Dorado Hills, CA:

Sheldan Nidle, c/o Planetary Activation Organization
P. O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, California 95762 USA

Swanky digs. Expensive to live there.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:35
(0)

CS Original

One interesting point to note is the Blue Lodge pr name.

Blue lodges are typically associated with 3rd degree masonry and blue lodges are masonic houses.

Just thought I would add that in there out of interest.

Within Freemasonry, the color blue is a symbol of universal friendship and benevolence, as it is the color of the vault of heaven. Blue is the only color other than white which should be used in a Master's Lodge for decorations. Within the Blue Lodge are conferred the Craft Degrees. These Masonic rituals represent three degrees which are taken in sequence. First, the Entered Apprentice Degree, second, the Fellow Craft Degree and finally, the Master Mason Degree.

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/masonicritual/index.htm

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:40
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

The Blue Lodge Press website is just Sheldan's paoweb address. I imagine its self published.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:44
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Domain whois is as follows:
-----
Registrant:
The Planetary Activation Organization
P.O. Box 251, Station A
VAncouver, BC V6C 3M7
CA

Domain Name: PAOWEB.COM

Administrative Contact:
Simons, Miles
The Planetary Activation
P.O. Box 251, Station A
Vancouver BC V6C 2M7
CA
(604) 687-4319
-----

Who the fuck is Miles Simons? I guess you could call him and ask.

Say: "Yo, my name is Muertos. I love metal. Who the fuck are you?"

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:44
(0)

CS Original

Then if its self published it must be under a registered company, like global cybervisions inc is the other trading name [the publisher] of venus project inc, this should point towards sheldan nidles business somehow.

This should lead to the directors and shareholders, if his name is not on it then you can possibly assume that the names on the directors lists will be one of his real legal name there.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:48
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Miles Simons

Miles is a saxophonist, improviser, composer, music producer and graphic designer who lives in Vancouver, Canada.
He began performing professionally in his teens. He has performed for live audiences across the U.S.A. and Canada. A multi-faceted musician, Miles has played rock, pop jazz, blues, bop, and rhythm and blues.

More recently, he has concentrated on his own music, an eclectic blend of classical, folk and jazz with ethnic overtones. Miles is a totally improvisational musician who believes that music must be artistic, sensual and healing.

http://www.harmonyexperience.ca/bios.html

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:48
(0)

CS Original

Yikes. How'd this nimrod go from a USC Ph.D. program to shilling books on aliens?

Sounds like a smart guy who fell into the crazy pit somewhere along the line.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:50
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

He seems to be doing pretty well at it considering where he lives.

Or doing well at something.

Maybe he does some kind of bullshit New Age therapy for a living. He's living in the right place for it.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:51
(0)

CS Original

his backstory reads like this Muertos.

Visited by aliens as a kid, chats with them a bit gets pissed cos theyre teaching him stuff that contradicts earths knowledge, he asks them to leave and come back later. He's now a super smart kid who can know stuff others cant, he goes through school and university doing science, then the aliens come back and he starts doing his alien work.

http://www.paoweb.com/bio.htm

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:52
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Wow, it reads like Nanos except with aliens and the whole going to school thing.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:53
(0)

CS Original

haha

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 19:58
(0)

CS Original

Maybe if teaching history doesn't work out for me I should go into the UFO CT business.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
anticultistPosted: Jul 29, 2010 - 20:00
(0)

CS Original

His company is probably going to be under the name of 'Planetary Activation Organization' 'PAO' 'P.A.O' and will be registered in the state he was living in November 1997 when it was registered.
Which will probably be California or one of those other cities he was studying in.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Isa73Posted: Sep 28, 2011 - 06:43
(0)

Level: 0
Quote from Muertos

Does anyone know anything substantive about Sheldan Nidle, the whacked-out nutbar who runs the infamous "Planetary Action Organization" (http://www.paoweb.com )? This is the guy who insists we'll be invaded by benevolent aliens from Sirius any day now.

Such as, is that his real name? How did he get into the CT business? (It is a business, he's selling books on alien contact for $20 a pop). All I know is that he won a Pigasus Award for predicting the end of the world in 1996 as a result of the "Photon Belt" nonsense that was hot about that time, but he seems, like Patrick Bellringer (a/k/a Emil Mulhausen), one of those very shadowy CT's who carefully manages what information is known about him.

I've done Google searches but all I come up with are voluminous links to his bullshit sites and people shilling his bullshit sites, and the occasional reference to the Photon Belt stuff.

Just wonder if anyone has debunked this moron or if a debunking of this Sirius stuff exists.

I've been interested in him as well and read a good deal of the messages he's produced through the PAO since 1997.

A lot of discrepancies cropped up over the years. One common traits with some cults is
a) prediction of disasters/destruction. He wrote that the Earth would be destroyed in 1995 and we'd be saved by millions of alien spaceships
b) the event fails to occur
c) a message is issued explaining we have been saved by an unseen force via unseen means producing unnoticeable effects.

I'm working on a full list at the moment.

Other things I'm investigating:

a) "In the 1970s, he was Vice-President for Scientific Programming at Syntar Productions, where he co-created a documentary on the life and accomplishments of Nikola Tesla."

I found no trace of Syntar production elsewhere than on pages related to SN. I'm searching for documentaries on Tesla produced in this period.

b) What's with "Vice-President for Scientific Programming". Even at major production companies, I have no knowledge of titles of (vice) President for the various areas they cover. Ok, I've just googled "Vice-President for Scientific Programming". Guess who's the only human being on earth with the title?

c) From the 1970s through the mid-1980s, he was involved in scientific research on alternative sources of electrical energy.

Where at? In what field(s) exactly? Did he discover anything worth mentioning?
#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]